NOTAM Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NOTAM Forums

Pilot Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roster cleansing

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dogcreek
Council President
Council President
Dogcreek

Roster cleansing Empty
PostSubject: Roster cleansing   Roster cleansing EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 8:48 pm

NOTAM:

Flight Crews:

Over the next five days I will be emailing pilots who are past 45 days and 60 days since their last flight. If you are one of these pilots, please respond to the email with your intentions. LOA's will be accepted if they are within reason.

Remember the the new standard is only two flights a month. 2 flights per 30 day active/current month

Thank you

:END NOTAM

Back to top Go down
http://www.dogcreek.allwebco.com/index2.html
Embpilot

Roster cleansing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roster cleansing   Roster cleansing EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 6:02 am

Dogcreek wrote:
NOTAM:

Flight Crews:

Over the next five days I will be emailing pilots who are past 45 days and 60 days since their last flight. If you are one of these pilots, please respond to the email with your intentions. LOA's will be accepted if they are within reason.

Remember the the new standard is only two flights a month. 2 flights per 30 day active/current month

Thank you

:END NOTAM

Jeff..does each flight have a minimum time, like 30 minutes, an hour, or so?
Gary
Back to top Go down
Dogcreek
Council President
Council President
Dogcreek

Roster cleansing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roster cleansing   Roster cleansing EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 2:48 pm

Hi Gary,

Nope... Just a completed flight.We have a lot of short ones and those do count.

Jeff
Back to top Go down
Ken Macelmon
CHIEF CA OPS
CHIEF CA OPS
Ken Macelmon

Roster cleansing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roster cleansing   Roster cleansing EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 7:28 pm

OK Guys ,Im guilty of not flying as well .I havent flown since the 15 th of april,I know for a fact jefffs goal is to not let one pilot go ,all he is asking is fly a couple of flights month even if there both short.Or if that is not possible,then go on leave for a bit,just touch base with him ,Jeff is one of the fairest ceo's that I know,Hard to keep a va going with no one flying.Lets kick the tires and rev the engines ,great va,great pilots and a staff that wants to make this work,lets help out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dogcreek
Council President
Council President
Dogcreek

Roster cleansing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roster cleansing   Roster cleansing EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 7:35 pm

Thanks Ken... I appreciate the support you show and am glad you are airborne again!

Jeff
Back to top Go down
op4spot

Roster cleansing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roster cleansing   Roster cleansing EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 1:06 am

Howdy Jeff! I have my pit back up and running and am ready to take a flight. I will will not be doing much over the monthly mins for a few months but if thats alright than lets do it! I do need to reinstall and learn the new VAFS 5. Has anything else changed that I should know about?
Back to top Go down
Adam Munro

Roster cleansing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roster cleansing   Roster cleansing EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 6:04 am

I have been real bad......

I will fly some flights this weekend. plenty going on round here at the moment

regards
Adam
Back to top Go down
op4spot

Roster cleansing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roster cleansing   Roster cleansing EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 12:30 pm

Quick question... I have been looking all over the forums and can't find a link on how to set up and DL VAFS5. I do still have the email that Jeff sent me but it links to VAFS 4 only and I cant find 5 on the site, keeps giving me an error 404 message... Am I retarded or is it something that has to be sent to me in an email? Thanks all!
Back to top Go down
Dogcreek
Council President
Council President
Dogcreek

Roster cleansing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roster cleansing   Roster cleansing EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 6:03 pm

Hi Eric,

Here is the link:

http://www.vafinancials.com/v5/downloads.php

And Adam, I restored you on the roster. Glad to have you around! You will need to activate again. Otherwise ready to go... Smile Smile

Jeff
Back to top Go down
op4spot

Roster cleansing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roster cleansing   Roster cleansing EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 7:45 pm

Awesome, thanks Jeff!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roster cleansing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roster cleansing   Roster cleansing Empty

Back to top Go down

Roster cleansing
Page 1 of 1