NOTAM Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NOTAM Forums

Pilot Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Chief of Alaska Ops!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dogcreek
Council President
Council President
Dogcreek

New Chief of Alaska Ops!!! Empty
PostSubject: New Chief of Alaska Ops!!!   New Chief of Alaska Ops!!! EmptySat May 12, 2012 7:20 pm

NOTAM:

Flight Crews:

Please join me in celebrating some great news! Gary, NLA380, our pilot from Central Ohio has stepped up in a major way to earn the Alaska Chief Ops seat. In fact, He built a VERY NICE Spreadsheet that I will ftp up and place in the Alaska Ops forum. (more on this soon)

Many of our RW routes on our various operations up north depend on knowledge of the strips and the communities we serve... Remember "Commerce and Community" is our motto and more involvement in AK fits our mission well.

Please join me in welcoming Gary to his new role. For those that don't know, Gary is an ATC on VATSIM and works the Alaskan area.. What a great help that will be as we expand to include controlled flights from "point A to point B."

Thank you Gary for being a crew member here at NLA and for taking on a pivotal role. cheers cheers cheers

Jeff rendeer

:END NOTAM
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogcreek.allwebco.com/index2.html

New Chief of Alaska Ops!!!
Page 1 of 1