NOTAM Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NOTAM Forums

Pilot Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HUGE HUGE HUGE GOOD NEWS

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dogcreek
Council President
Council President
Dogcreek

HUGE HUGE HUGE GOOD NEWS Empty
PostSubject: HUGE HUGE HUGE GOOD NEWS   HUGE HUGE HUGE GOOD NEWS EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:58 pm

From Mike...

Posted Today, 02:03 PM
VAFS 5 Version 5.0.1.14 Release Information
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bug Fixes

- Bonus items below 1% would not get counted. These are now correctly calculated.
- Sim rates would crash the client or give error messages. Sim rate increase now works with the appropriate transportation costs penalties (Not much on 2x and 4x).
- Passenger defaults were not set correctly. Now no matter what your passenger rating is, you should always at least have a 70% load of PAX in each class. (If you have seats)
- Flight time would not calculate when loaded from a saved flight. This is now fixed.
- Codeshares would not show up when selected in filter routes drop down. This has been fixed.

Changes
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Added landing rate FPM and speed to the in flight text box. Use this to determine if you would like to save and upload the flight before engine shutdown or parking brake set.
- Changed the key up route filter to a button filter. This will reduce the amount of grid refreshing on slower computers.
- Added a slight pause to check to see if indeed the aircraft has landed. I am hoping this solved these funky landed at wrong airport errors.
- Increased land rate before damage is caused to 1500 fpm for heavy and 1000 to medium. I did this after talking to a real A&P mechanic.
- Added an option to save the flight ever 5 minutes in the option screen. (Defaults to ON).
- Adjusted pitch for hazmat and fragile flights to 32 degrees.

Jeff rendeer
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogcreek.allwebco.com/index2.html
sk5ktiger
CHIEF PILOT
CHIEF PILOT

PostSubject: Re: HUGE HUGE HUGE GOOD NEWS   HUGE HUGE HUGE GOOD NEWS EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:03 am

Hi, Jeff -

There might still be a glitch, however...

On my just-completed cyyc-phnl hop, I had a gross income of about $221K, but "Transportation Fees" were around $1.2M!!! Now, I'm just an airplane driver, hauling people and stuff around, but I also know this ain't no flippin' charity! WTF, over?...
Back to top Go down
Dogcreek
Council President
Council President
Dogcreek

PostSubject: Re: HUGE HUGE HUGE GOOD NEWS   HUGE HUGE HUGE GOOD NEWS EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:44 am

Dave,

Did you "recover" a flight or have any issues in flight?

Jeff
Back to top Go down
sk5ktiger
CHIEF PILOT
CHIEF PILOT

PostSubject: Re: HUGE HUGE HUGE GOOD NEWS   HUGE HUGE HUGE GOOD NEWS EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 10:09 am

Negative. The flight was conducted non-stop, no reloading a saved flight, only mid-level clouds to contend with, little-to-no turbulence. I got a 101.5 for the landing.

The flight should have been WJ400, but somehow shows as nla311...maybe I messed up...doesn't seem that likely though, as the two routes don't show up next to each other on the list...

Last edited by sk5ktiger on Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rexbo
CHIEF QA ASSURANCE
CHIEF QA ASSURANCE
Rexbo

PostSubject: Re: HUGE HUGE HUGE GOOD NEWS   HUGE HUGE HUGE GOOD NEWS EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 12:24 pm

Most sounds very positive, especially adjusting the landing rates. They now seem much more in line with RW rates...
Back to top Go down
MPE001_CEO
Captain
Captain
MPE001_CEO

PostSubject: Re: HUGE HUGE HUGE GOOD NEWS   HUGE HUGE HUGE GOOD NEWS EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:23 pm

bounce bounce Happy Code-Share partner rendeer Just nailed a nice landing YVQ-YZF North-Link flight no troubles reporting. OH wait my passengers where happy and drunk lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.canadianarcticvirtual.net/
atc81
CHIEF ATC
CHIEF ATC
atc81

PostSubject: Re: HUGE HUGE HUGE GOOD NEWS   HUGE HUGE HUGE GOOD NEWS EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 4:38 pm

Maybe a glitch??....or maybe I'm screwing something up but when I bring up code share flights out of CYXY on the latest version it gives me a list of flights but the only available aircraft is a DH8. I'm not sure about FAA regs but I'm thinking that squeezing in 120 pax in the Dash may be a bit out of bounds Shocked If I pull up the regular NLA schedule all is fine.

Any suggestions?

Bill
Back to top Go down
MPE001_CEO
Captain
Captain
MPE001_CEO

PostSubject: Re: HUGE HUGE HUGE GOOD NEWS   HUGE HUGE HUGE GOOD NEWS EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:10 pm

"120 pax in the Dash" affraid Run Transport of Canada will have a massive heart attack.
Back to top Go down
http://www.canadianarcticvirtual.net/
Dogcreek
Council President
Council President
Dogcreek

PostSubject: Re: HUGE HUGE HUGE GOOD NEWS   HUGE HUGE HUGE GOOD NEWS EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 8:28 pm

Yikes... they must have all been 2 and 3 yr olds!! I will take a look at that Bill... haven't had a chance to try the codeshare since the fix...

Ohh... and Good one Tim!!!

Jeff rendeer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HUGE HUGE HUGE GOOD NEWS   HUGE HUGE HUGE GOOD NEWS Empty

Back to top Go down

HUGE HUGE HUGE GOOD NEWS
Page 1 of 1