NOTAM Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NOTAM Forums

Pilot Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Santa Hires Canadian North and Partners

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MPE001_CEO
Captain
Captain
MPE001_CEO

Santa Hires Canadian North and Partners Empty
PostSubject: Santa Hires Canadian North and Partners   Santa Hires Canadian North and Partners EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 4:29 am

Coming Dec1 st thru the 23rd. Canadian Arctic Virtual and partners will get a rare chance to fly to the 5 North Pole stations to pick up gifts and transport them to our Hubs and Partners. North-Link FSX pilots, Canadian Arctic proudly will begin service from our Barrow Alaska Hub to the NP stations and then to PAFA. We don't do PANC and so Please let me know if you have PANC PAFA flights or if needed PADQ PANC?. The Scenery you'll need is FSX and will be prepped and ready for Dec1st with VAFS being givin info for Dec 1st entry for there system. Now please my apologies to the FS2004 pilots, but North Pole flights in Fs2004 are near impossible to the line of sight and also curvature as FS2004 is flat and you will slam a wall and rwys love slipping right to left uncontrollable at the NP lats and Long. For All North-Link Crews I'll post a scenery link here by Nov 27th and get VAFS to enter silent Nov 27th to prevent any and a certain enemy VA of Canadian Arctic from jacking the Holiday air toy convey.
Back to top Go down
http://www.canadianarcticvirtual.net/
Dogcreek
Council President
Council President
Dogcreek

PostSubject: Re: Santa Hires Canadian North and Partners   Santa Hires Canadian North and Partners EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 2:14 pm

Sounds like fun. We do have several PAFA to PANC routes for various birds in the system already.

Jeff
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogcreek.allwebco.com/index2.html
MPE001_CEO
Captain
Captain
MPE001_CEO

PostSubject: Re: Santa Hires Canadian North and Partners   Santa Hires Canadian North and Partners EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 1:59 am

Ok i'm back to work on this and hope to be done by Sunday. Im very saddle sore although. My USCG Det has been at Fort Sam Houston training with US Army Calvary Horse Det's. No joke the Army has a Horse and Donkey Div with actual Horse's and Donkey's. Our USCG Det is going to assist the US Border Patrol and Texas DPS with patrols between Laredo zone and Del Rio, so we have to train in the use of Horse's and Donkey's.
Back to top Go down
http://www.canadianarcticvirtual.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Santa Hires Canadian North and Partners   Santa Hires Canadian North and Partners Empty

Back to top Go down

Santa Hires Canadian North and Partners
Page 1 of 1